Thursday, November 16, 2017

Ramen

Lots of the Ramen restaurants in Japan have a different way of ordering.  You first walk up to the machine, put your money in, then buy your ramen.  The machine spits out tickets and then you hand them to your waiter.  It is pretty convenient once you get the hang of it.
This was my third time eating Japanese Ramen and I am starting to like it.  Either that or I just got a better one then ever before.  Their ramen tastes different than the Top Ramen I'm used to in the states.  I always tell the kids they need to eat something seven times before they can decide they don't like something.
Grandpa Woestman had a birthday while visiting us in Japan.  The kids all got him gifts.




Calista didn't, she was just a mess and Bob took her picture so I'm sharing it.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Seven times ! Wow - you're on to something.