Sunday, May 26, 2013

Watch What I'm Wearing

Some outfits seem to fit my personality more than others.  This is one that I felt was a good fit.  It is fun and flirty while at the same time cute and not overly preppy or grundgy.  I really like it.  With me making the skirt I think the total cost was under $30 and that counts the necklace and shoes!
Shirt: H&M   Skirt: Made It   Shoes: Payless   Necklace: f21


What do you think about my hair?  I wasn't sure if maybe I am getting two old for pigtails   Should a grown woman put their hair in pigtails?
Here's my guys wearing their matching skinny ties I made.

The Most Clicked on link was...
by Katie at Loverly She



10 comments:

Marci McNair said...

Love the pop of green; price tag makes it even better!

Katie @ Loverly She said...

Thanks for featuring me and my bump :)

I love the green skirt - such a flattering shape and it looks great on you!

Callie said...

Such a cute outfit! Love your striped top and green skirt. And your guy's matching ties are awesome!
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

StylishlyInLove said...

This look is just so cute! You make wonderful skirts.

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That skirt is everything....

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love the knit green skirt. It's kind of a pencil silhouette, but the ruffle makes it playful. Hope you had a great Memorial Day.

xoxo Nicole

Unknown said...

Love your skirt! Such a pretty color.

-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/05/ootd-thread-butter.html

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Your green ruffle hem skirt is so cute. Love it mixed with the striped top.
Your boys look so handsome. The baby is adorable in a tie.
Visiting from Monday MIngle.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love that vibrant green!

Kristin said...

To answer your question, anyone as pretty as you can wear your hair anyway you want.

Love the ties... and skirt!