Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Temple Trip

The San Diego temple is so beautiful!  Penelope thought it was a princess castle.
I love this top picture of the kids.  It's another pinterest inspired one.  I think I am going to put it up in their room.
It was a nice warm day out.  Perfect for walking around temple grounds.

It is always fun to take the kids to the temple.  The temple is something that their school friends probably wont know about so I want to take my kids as often as I can so they feel like it is normal and not weird if their friends ask about it.  The temple is one of our biggest blessings!

3 comments:

see what i sea designs said...

Oh, how I miss the temple! My husband and I moved a year ago to a country where the nearest temple is a five hour flight away. It does my heart so much good to see your family being able to enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Great pictures of your family. That is such a beautiful temple :)

KariMarie said...

I never thought about taking the kids a lot to make it not weird when their friends ask them about it. Good point!