Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family and T-ball

Nathanael, Mary-Anne and Jacob came in to town last week so I went down to my parents house to visit them.  Jacob is 7 months old and I haven't met him yet.  The crazy thing is that they haven't met Scarlett, and only saw Penelope when she was a baby.  It is crazy how much life can change in two years.  Jacob is such a fun happy guy who didn't mind anyone holding him.
We also went to another one of my nephews baseball games.  I haven't been to a t-ball game since I was in t-ball.  It was kinda funny because people who got out didn't actually go out.  They still ran the bases.  And the last hitter always got a homerun.  I don't think we did it that way when I was in t-ball but I can't really remember.
We ate pizza while we watched the game and I'll have to admit it was hard for me to handle feeding all three kids pizza while watching the game.  I would walk two steps to give Penleope a piece and turn around to see Scarlett had grabbed my piece. Then she screamed when I took it away blah blah blah it continued.  Things would have been easier with Bob or a table.
Once everyone was done eating pizza things were much easier for me.  We had a good time and I can't wait for Tucker to play.
I am glad I got to visit with relatives I don't get to see very often.  I wish there was an easier way to see far away family.

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

It was so great to see you guys! Sorry...we should have helped you out more with your kids while they were eating pizza. Hopefully it won't be another 2 years before we see you all again. :)

Malachi and Layne said...

It was fun to have you come to Andrew's T-ball game, he (of course) loved it and felt like a super star with all his family watching!